04. DEVOURING ONE ANOTHER
05. FADELESS
06. REDO
07. LAST HEAVEN
08. LOSS
09. THE STUPID TINY INSECT
10. IN BLOSSOM
11. 鴉 (KARASU, “crow”)
12. 黒く澄んだ空と残骸と片翅 (KUROKU SUNDA SORA TO ZANGAI TO KATABANE, “the sky that cleared out in black and ruins and broken wings”)
13. TO DAZZLING DARKNESS
14. CODA

DVD:
01. MALFORMED BOX
02. INSIDE BEAST

BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY 3-DIMENSIONAL PACKAGE, about 30Pcs Photo & Lyric cards (Limited ED)
External Bonus: the GazettE B2-size poster (CDJapan)

Purchase Info & Links:

《Regular Edition》
No: SRCL8358
Price: ¥3,200(tax in)

《Limited Edition[CD+DVD]》
No:SRCL8355~8357 
Price:¥8,975(tax in)

CDJapan:
Regular Edition
Limited Edition[CD+DVD]

Japan-Discoveries:
Regular Edition
Limited Edition[CD+DVD]

---------
Source:
the GazettE Official Website

Last edited by Cha on Sun 23 Feb 2014, 20:51; edited 22 times in total

Re: 7th Album「BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY」
on Tue 03 Sep 2013, 15:22    

iis sayuki
Officer
Officer
i cant wait that.....

on Mon 30 Sep 2013, 21:38    

Cha
Founder
Founder
Updated!

Release Date + Tracklist + Prices + Where to order links.

__________________________________________________________________________________
---

---

on Tue 01 Oct 2013, 03:50    

MeiMei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Do you know if it'll be on iTunes worldwide??

__________________________________________________________________________________
"KAI LET ME LOVE YOU"

on Tue 01 Oct 2013, 04:57    

Miss-Division
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
MeiMei wrote:Do you know if it'll be on iTunes worldwide??
Telling by the fact they released Toxic, Division, and Fadeless world wide, they probably will.

I also saw the US Amazon has the LE of Beautiful Deformity listed already, so that should bring your hopes up!

"Fall down seven times. Stand up Eight" ~Ruki

on Tue 01 Oct 2013, 05:57    

MeiMei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Miss-Division wrote:
MeiMei wrote:Do you know if it'll be on iTunes worldwide??
Telling by the fact they released Toxic, Division, and Fadeless world wide, they probably will.

I also saw the US Amazon has the LE of Beautiful Deformity listed already, so that should bring your hopes up!
Okay, thank you!

on Tue 01 Oct 2013, 11:04    

Cha
Founder
Founder
I'm waiting for CDJapan though. Since I always order stuff there. But they're taking damn too long! *shrieks*

Anyway, who's getting what edition? *grins* Let's say goodbye to money~ But for sure every single cent will be worth it~

Edit!: I added CDJapan links since it's available now! ^^

on Tue 01 Oct 2013, 14:10    

MeiMei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cha wrote:I'm waiting for CDJapan though. Since I always order stuff there. But they're taking damn too long! *shrieks*

Anyway, who's getting what edition? *grins* Let's say goodbye to money~ But for sure every single cent will be worth it~

I guess I'll be getting the digital off iTunes (so regular I think?) because it's too expensive for the CD~ can't be helped though ^_^

"KAI LET ME LOVE YOU"

on Tue 01 Oct 2013, 14:18    

Cha
Founder
Founder
MeiMei wrote:
Cha wrote:I'm waiting for CDJapan though. Since I always order stuff there. But they're taking damn too long! *shrieks*

I guess I'll be getting the digital off iTunes (so regular I think?) because it's too expensive for the CD~ can't be helped though ^_^
I'm going to buy on iTunes too :3 since I'm gonna have to wait for the CD, plus I'll be on my vacation by the time they release the album. *sighs*

Speaking of iTunes, here's an update for the pre-order!~

the GazettE have revealed more album details today. Pre-orders of 7th full-length album “BEAUTY DEFORMITY” will be available on iTunes of USA, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Australia, New Zealand, on October, 1st. On the release day, the album will be available in iTunes of 79 countries.

Both versions will have three-dimensioned packages. The Limited Edition version will be out with 5 different jackets, included 5 various images of animals.

Source: Jpopasia.com

on Wed 02 Oct 2013, 11:25    

MeiMei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cha wrote:
MeiMei wrote:

I'm going to buy on iTunes too :3 since I'm gonna have to wait for the CD, plus I'll be on my vacation by the time they release the album. *sighs*

Speaking of iTunes, here's an update for the pre-order!~

the GazettE have revealed more album details today. Pre-orders of 7th full-length album “BEAUTY DEFORMITY” will be available on iTunes of USA, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Australia, New Zealand, on October, 1st. On the release day, the album will be available in iTunes of 79 countries.

Both versions will have three-dimensioned packages. The Limited Edition version will be out with 5 different jackets, included 5 various images of animals.

Source: Jpopasia.com
Thanks for the info~ I just preordered it huehuehue -w-
gosh i'm so excited! xD

"KAI LET ME LOVE YOU"

on Wed 02 Oct 2013, 15:41    

redblugreen
Officer
Officer
Cha wrote:※ Including the original members PHOTO, poster type lyric separate card enclosed that range to 30 sheets
I have trouble understanding this. Brain is too psyched to process. lol

So members' photo is a poster? Loved what they did with Guren lyric cards. Hope we'll get something similar/better.

on Wed 02 Oct 2013, 15:57    

Cha
Founder
Founder
@redblugreen:

My bad. I edited the starter post with this:
※ BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY 3-DIMENSIONAL PACKAGE, about 30Pcs Photo & Lyric cards (Limited ED)
For the lyric cards, I think it'll be the same with Guren (or maybe better).. And according to mou_ichido from Twitter, "The box is 3D & a bit bigger than standard CD size."

But I'm not quite sure with the members' photo posters. Anyone who knows?

on Wed 02 Oct 2013, 16:25    

redblugreen
Officer
Officer
I think there's a higher chance of photo cards, like in the artbook. Unless they're giving us a band poster for the external bonus instead of the usual album art poster. Not having any high hopes though.

on Thu 03 Oct 2013, 10:27    

Cha
Founder
Founder
BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY INFO (from Ruki)
source: sixthgun-gazette

https://twitter.com/RUKItheGazettE/status/384854962133422080
Ruki:  We can now release info for New Album “BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY”. The jacket is nice, but songs are also first-rate. All five of us put a lot of effort into this. I hope you will pick up this album.

https://twitter.com/RUKItheGazettE/status/384861278805565441
Ruki:  The main motif is the connected faces of animals. The first disc’s box has a 3D image on it. I think it’s a little bigger than the average size. It’s awesome. It’s definitely more than just a musical experience.

https://twitter.com/RUKItheGazettE/status/384863201835229184
Ruki:  If you just want the musical experience, then I recommend the normal release. There is no difference in music. It’s a presentation difference. As merchandise quality has been falling these days, we want to be particular about what we’re putting out. It’s fairly expensive, but please pick it up if you like. Both editions are great, and we want you to see and listen.

---

---

on Fri 04 Oct 2013, 10:24    

Cha
Founder
Founder
the GazettE 『BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY SPOT』

I'm sorry... I don't know what to feel. *swoons*

---

---

on Sat 19 Oct 2013, 03:52    

MeiMei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
You guys~!!!!
Previews for the album are up on here:
http://www.neowing.co.jp/track_for_cdj.html?KEY=SRCL-8355
ONLY 4 DAYS LEFT!!

"KAI LET ME LOVE YOU"

on Sat 19 Oct 2013, 15:53    

Cha
Founder
Founder
Thanks for the link, MeiMei!

That link is so tempting... But I don't want to listen to it. If I'm going to listen to the album, I want the full versions. So I'm just gonna sit and wait...  

---

---

on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 02:11    

MeiMei
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Cha-senpai and everyone else who doesn't want to be spoiled, I'm so sorry  

But there's a new TV Spot....

My ovaries are dead first thing in the morning isn't this wonderful \8D/

"KAI LET ME LOVE YOU"

on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 03:04    

GazeRockSnob
Officer
Officer
Here are pictures of Beautiful Deformity. Idek where I'm gonna put this thing -.-

Source: Anna Magdalena on Facebook.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum